[aur-general] TU Application: Morten Linderud

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Sep 5 14:02:27 UTC 2017

On 09/05/2017 08:07 AM, Morten Linderud wrote:
> Hello Archers and Arch overlords!
>
> # Introduction:
> My name is Morten Linderud, or better known by Foxboron. I'm writing this
> application to join the TU team. My sponsor is Jelle van der Waa.

Of course you need to show everyone what kind of packager you are. ;)

In preparation for meeting the xarrhtna linter, we have spent much time
fixing Foxboron's packages. Time to invent more rules I guess!

git clone https://github.com/Foxboron/PKGBUILDS
cd PKGBUILDS
git diff 87c1186..a948c2a

Good luck, by the way! :)
(After all the time I invested here, don't you dare even think about
failing!)

--
Eli Schwartz