[aur-general] [Review Request] PKGBUILD for bumblebee-status

Tobias Witek tobi at tobi-wan-kenobi.at
Sun Sep 17 12:17:27 UTC 2017

Hi,

thanks a lot for the quick responses - and in particular for the
improved version (and for the checksum improvements in the other mail)!
I will look into adding it to AUR with the suggested improvements right
away.

With a community that friendly, I'm now seriously considering switching
to Arch :-)

Thanks!

Tobias