[aur-general] fatal: unable to access 'https://aur.archlinux.org/...': The requested URL returned error: 403

crt crt at archlinux.email
Fri Sep 22 01:59:45 UTC 2017

Dear List,

As of yesterday night I can no longer `git push` anything to AUR. I have
strong suspicions something changed with my account permissions. Even if
the source URL is "git://" I get the same 403 message.

Below demonstrates the process I'm taking. I'm not sure what I'm doing
wrong, but to me it would seem I suddenly somehow lost permissions to
push anything to the AUR.

--
$ git clone https://aur.archlinux.org/openssh-ldap-publickey.git; cd
openssh-ldap-publickey

makepkg --printsrcinfo > .SRCINFO

$ cat .SRCINFO
pkgbase = openssh-ldap-publickey
	pkgdesc = Wrapper for OpenSSH to store public keys inside the OpenLDAP
entry.
	pkgver = 20170922
	pkgrel = 1
	url = https://github.com/AndriiGrytsenko/openssh-ldap-publickey
	install = openssh-ldap-publickey.install
	arch = any
	license = custom
	makedepends = pear-net-ldap2
	makedepends = pear-net-ldap3
	makedepends = perl-net-ldap-server
	provides = openssh-ldap-publickey
	conflicts = openssh-ldap-publickey
	source = git+git://github.com/AndriiGrytsenko/openssh-ldap-publickey
	source = openssh-ldap-publickey.install
	sha256sums = SKIP
	sha256sums =
6d278c4f8c5db66bb958cee64e54b40f96cd7ae410f4e89f41df54017164c4bf

pkgname = openssh-ldap-publickey

# List files
$ la
.  ..  .git  openssh-ldap-publickey.install  PKGBUILD  .SRCINFO

# Git Status
$ git status
On branch master

No commits yet

Untracked files:
   (use "git add <file>..." to include in what will be committed)

	.SRCINFO
	PKGBUILD
	openssh-ldap-publickey.install

nothing added to commit but untracked files present (use "git add" to
track)
[vagrant at archlinux.vagrant.vm
[~/projects/git/aur/openssh-ldap-publickey]

$ git add *
$ git commit
[master (root-commit) 9da8eb7] initial commit
  3 files changed, 75 insertions(+)
  create mode 100644 .SRCINFO
  create mode 100644 PKGBUILD
  create mode 100644 openssh-ldap-publickey.install

$ git status
On branch master
Your branch is based on 'origin/master', but the upstream is gone.
   (use "git branch --unset-upstream" to fixup)

$ git branch --unset-upstream

nothing to commit, working tree clean

$ git push --set-upstream origin master
fatal: unable to access
'https://aur.archlinux.org/openssh-ldap-publickey.git/': The requested
URL returned error: 403
--

For what it's worth -- I was able to push to the AUR last week for a
completely different package. I was hoping an AUR admin could take a

Thanks,
TC