[aur-general] intellij-idea-community-edition

Simon Legner simon.legner at gmail.com
Fri Aug 10 06:20:37 UTC 2018

Hi Arch!

(I'm not sure whether I'm posting to the correct mailing list.)
I'm a happy user of IntelliJ IDEA. Unfortunately, the community
package intellij-idea-community-edition is out-of-date most of the
time. As of writing, it has been updated at 2018-07-10 and flagged
again on 2018-07-12. In the meanwhile, the versions 2018.1.6, 2018.2,
2018.2.1 have been released.
Since I found updates to be smooth, updating the community package
should be easy as well. Could any TU step in as (co)maintainer of this
package to bring updates closer to the time?

Thank you!
Simon