[aur-general] intellij-idea-community-edition

Reto Kaiser reto at retokaiser.com
Fri Aug 10 12:30:58 UTC 2018

Hi Simon

I'm maintaining "intellij-idea-ue-bundled-jre" on AUR. I think being a
user of a package is very beneficial when maintaining it. You'll know
when a new version is available, and you will always test your own
package.
So why don't you become a co-maintainer of the package you mentioned,
so you can update it when needed? Afaik you can just create an
account, and ask the current maintainer to add you.

Regards
Reto