[aur-general] TU application - Daniel YC Lin

Daniel YC Lin dlin.tw at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 01:48:09 UTC 2018

Hello,

My name is Daniel YC Lin, I'm 48 years old and I'm programmer in Taipei,
Taiwan. On the forums and irc you can find me as dlintw.

As you can see with some of my packages
[https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&SeB=m&K=dlin&
<https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&SeB=m&K=dlin&>]

I'm interested in packaging for arch related zh-tw locale packages.

I've nearly 30 years shell scripts experiences.  I've build Archlinux on
sh4 CPU about 4-5 years ago. During that experience I've learned from
uboot to linux kerenl and all 'base' packages build from scratch.
There are no special packages which I wish to put in my repository.
I wish to share the loading of Felix Yan for example (gcin)
My sponsor is Felix Yan.

Best Regards,
Daniel Lin