[aur-general] TU application: Daurnimator

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Sun Dec 23 04:22:31 UTC 2018

On 12/21/18 5:03 AM, Morten Linderud via aur-general wrote:
> Yo!
>
> The vote is over and the results are inn!
>
> Yes:              22
> No:               15
> Abstain:          12
> Participation:    89.09%
>
> Congratulations! I have updated the AUR account.
>
> Please follow the TODO and poke me with any questions you have :)
>
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users

Congratulations, Daurnimator, and don't let my doubts stop you from
doing cool things. :)

Your keyring task is now open on the bugtracker, and I've upgraded your
account to Trusted User and Member statuses in the Community and Keyring
projects, respectively.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User