[aur-general] General PKGBUILD and Instalation help.

hagar hagar at iinet.net.au
Tue Dec 25 12:37:32 UTC 2018

Merry Christmas all,

I have been looking for a general PKGBUILD forum to get some help with
some build problems.

I have been trying to build the mingw packages using makechrootpkg -c

I have built 436 out of 497 packages.

There are a few corrections I have to submit.

BUT

There are a few issues that are quite simply driving me nuts.

These PKGBUILD'S are supposed to have built at some point :}

I have come across an interesting error with mingw-w64-python-setuptools

Quite simply the package() function needs access to /tmp/

It uses wine to install the package. But the fakeroot wont allow wine
access to /tmp/ ie -

wine: chdir to /tmp/.wine-0/server-841-4e2c3c : Permission denied

I have tried a few tricks - even invoking wineserver as a daemon at
prepare()

this either freezes the build process - or cant access /build/.wine

Any clues or hints would be appreciated.

Thanks

Macca