[aur-general] General PKGBUILD and Instalation help.

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Dec 25 22:39:41 UTC 2018

On 12/25/18 5:23 PM, hagar wrote:
> That part I knew.
>
> I am even considering adopting a package or two.
>
> But I was looking for some general PKGBUILD syntax and usage help.

This list is one of the several places to get exactly such help. But
"general syntax and usage help" is a suitably vague question such that
no one can possibly help you, since no one knows what the issue is.

If you just want generic tutorials, the wiki has documentation on how
PKGBUILDs work, and there have been Arch Classroom sessions on the topic
as well.

Not sure what else you're looking for. :)

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User