[aur-general] TU (re-)Application

Brad Fanella bradfanella at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 06:00:07 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Perhaps this is a bit unorthodox, but in 2011 I resigned from my post
as a TU for personal and time-related reasons [1]. Coming up on almost
7 years later, I'm still an avid Arch user, and have struck a balance
in my life where I'm much more capable of contributing to open-source
projects than I was back then.

The warm regards and well-wishes from my fellow TUs at the time [2][3]
have left an extremely positive impression on me, and I find myself
once again wanting to pick up some orphaned packages in [community]
(surprisingly, the MATE desktop is homeless). Therefore, I'm writing
this message to see if there's any interest in getting another helping
hand around here.

Sincerely,
Brad Fanella

[1] https://www.mail-archive.com/aur-general@archlinux.org/msg14906.htm