[aur-general] TU (re-)Application

Brad Fanella bradfanella at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 09:52:04 UTC 2018

Do you still have access to your bug tracker account? Can you update
your email address here?
https://bugs.archlinux.org/user/7923

Yes I do. I've just gone ahead and updated my bug tracker account to
reflect this, thank you.

 <Chris.Rebischke at archlinux.org> wrote:

[...] is not able to sign his mails and seems to ignore requests of
doing so [...]

Frankly I'm not quite sure what that would prove. If I don't have a known
signature on record, signing these emails doesn't do anything to verify my
identity. To imply that I'm "ignoring requests" is a bit disingenuous when
you consider that a PGP signature would change nothing here.

All the best,
Brad