[aur-general] Rpc Info Order

Morgan Adamiec morganamilo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 17 21:41:57 UTC 2018

On 17 February 2018 at 21:04, Alad Wenter via aur-general
<aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:
> On Sat, Feb 17, 2018 at 08:57:54PM +0000, Morgan Adamiec via aur-general wrote:
>> Yes there's a few easy ways around it, was just wondering if it's a
>> bug or not before making a bug report.
>>
> Where is it specified in what order the RPC output should be? If there
> is such a place and the behavior you notice goes against it, it might be
> worth filing a bug report. Otherwise, sort the output in whatever way
> you like.
>
> Note: please stop top-posting.
>
> Alad

It's just the behaviour I had always observed and the existing code
base I was working with was already making this assumption.
The RPC documentation was pretty brief and didn't mention it so I
thought it was worth a check.
I'll go change the code so it does not assume any more.