[aur-general] Issue with proper packaging

Konstantin Gizdov arch at kge.pw
Wed Feb 21 12:55:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

I'm having trouble making a package under the Arch Packaging Standards. The
package in question is `simpletools`.

The problem I'm having is that if I use `prepare()` & `build()` directives
as intended, then the target `make install` does not exist when called from
inside `package()` directive. I'm wondering if this is an issue because of
the way `makepkg` pulls it over git and later handles it, or is it some
problem with the CMake configuration in the software itself?

I haven't been able to replicate this in a manual way, because obviously
when run manually the configuration is persisted locally. Any comments?

--
Regards,
Konstantin