[aur-general] TU (re-)Application

Brad Fanella bradfanella at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 22:25:00 UTC 2018

On Feb 28, 2018 08:40, "Eli Schwartz via aur-general" <
aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

On 02/21/2018 07:06 AM, Eli Schwartz wrote:
> Anyway, the voting period has now officially begun, so cast your votes
> everyone! https://aur.archlinux.org/tu/?id=104

Voting period is over, and the results are in!

Yes     No     Abstain     Total     Voted     Participation
23      7      8           38        Yes       82.61%

Congrats, you are now (once again) a TU! :) Welcome back!

I have upgraded your bugtracker and AUR accounts with the necessary
permissions.

Take a look at
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/AUR_Trusted_User_
Guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users
and take care of any remaining items.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User

(Responding on mobile so no signature set up)

Thanks to Eli and the entire TU community! I'm hoping to be doing some good
work around here. :)

Regards,
Brad