[aur-general] Special Removal of an Inactive TU: speps

Balló György ballogyor at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 13:06:37 UTC 2018

According to the Trusted User Bylaws[1], we have to vote about the
removal of an inactive TU, speps. So I'm starting a discussion period
of 3 days.

1. His last commit in the [community] repository: 2017-01-03
2. He doesn't maintain any packages in AUR.
3. His last message to aur-general mailing list: 2014-03-02
4. Most of his packages were adopted by dvzrv.

speps, thank you for your work on making Arch Linux better. I hope that
once we'll see you again!

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/trusted-user/TUbylaws.html#_special_remov
al_of_an_inactive_tu

--