[aur-general] Package not updating on AUR

Bruno Pagani bruno.n.pagani at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 14:32:37 UTC 2018

Le 15/01/2018 à 15:16, Kyle McNally via aur-general a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> I recently became the co-maintainer of the plex-sub-zero package [1]. I
> pushed to it's repo, but the
> version isn't being updated on the AUR. Should the AUR update when I push,
> or does the maintainer need to do anything?
>
> If you check out the PKGBUILD, it shows the updated file.
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/plex-sub-zero/

The .SRCINFO looks wrong:
https://aur.archlinux.org/cgit/aur.git/tree/.SRCINFO?h=plex-sub-zero&id=ea6986ce32228c377854434186b4891307196d90.
The old entry is still there, and the new one is likely not parsed or
ignored. You need to remove the what was in the file before your last
update.

Regards,
Bruno