[aur-general] orphaned packages

Mikael Blomstrand chawlindel at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 10:18:08 UTC 2018

I don't think you need to be a programmer in order to maintain a package.
Don't adopt it unless you are willing to maintain it. If it's dated, then
flag it or adopt it and update it. As long as an package is out of date,
it's not a problem that it's orphaned really. It just means no one takes
responsibility for it.

I think it's quite common that someone adopts a package only to update it
and then disown it again. Am I wrong?

lör 13 jan. 2018 kl 01:45 skrev Joseph Carta via aur-general <