[aur-general] TU application: Ivy Foster

Ivy Foster iff at escondida.tk
Sat Jan 27 22:07:07 UTC 2018

On 27 Jan 2018, at 10:40  +0100, Christian Rebischke via aur-general wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 03:23:08PM -0600, Ivy Foster wrote:
> Hello Ivy,
> Do you plan to adopt some orphans as well?

Definitely!

Quickly scanning through the list, a few stand out to me...though they
generally don't look as though they need updates right away.

- bmake
- cd-discid (if I were to crab this one, I'd probably also take
	cddb_get, even though I've had little luck with cddb results)
- ispell
- libcdaudio
- unicode-character-database

Beyond that, I'd say "sure, if it looks interesting or necessary" and
"I can at least update and then re-orphan this thing I don't use".

iff