[aur-general] PKGBUILD for Automatic Arch System Maintenance

Michael Dobachesky mgdobachesky at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 18:47:16 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I have been working on a package that automatically does Arch Linux system
maintenance tasks like updating, cleaning, error checking, etc.
It has really helped me out and I am hoping that it will help out others as
well.
Development has gotten to the point where I feel comfortable releasing the
first official version, so I have prepared a PKGBUILD for it.

I have not published any packages to the AUR in the past so, as per the
suggestions on the Arch Linux AUR Wiki, I am submitting the PKGBUILD to the
AUR mailing list for review.

Here is a link to the PKGBUILD:
https://gitlab.com/mgdobachesky/ArchSystemMaintenance/raw/master/PKGBUILD

Thank you all for your time,