[aur-general] TU application -- Santiago Torres-Arias

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Mon Jul 23 00:30:04 UTC 2018

Em julho 22, 2018 16:35 Santiago Torres-Arias via aur-general escreveu:

>     - Orphaned packages (I'm a regular user of these):
>         - giblib (currently on extra)
>         - python-pylint (currently on extra)
>         - uthash
>         - znc
>         - cvf
>         - netctl (?! currently on core, so I suspect I can't maintain this one)
>         - python-opencl/pyopencl-headers
>
>     - I'd love to co-maintain some packages that have a packager right now**:
>         - radare-cutter
>         - hub
>         - rtl-sdr
>         - maven
>
>     - I intend to move the following packages from the AUR:
>         - reprotest
>         - git-latexdiff
>         - python-rstr
>         - python2-grip
>         - inxi
>         - plex-fonts
>
> Needless to say, I'm open to discussion on this list. I can extend it with any
> suggested packages, or discard any packages that aren't deemed popular enough.
>
> On a less technical, serious note, I love playing guitar! I have a band
> and we play progressive, shoegaze, and math-rock. I also like cycling,
> and reading on pretty much anything. I'm a Rust fanboy and I'm
> re-learning Verilog, as I'm hoping to play around with the RISC-V ISA
> and emulate TPM's and other trusted hardware designs.

Hi Sangy,

Glad to hear you finally applied to become a TU. Creepy stuff with the confirmation
from shibumi coming before your application.

I have adopted znc, because I didn't knew it was orphan. I have now officially made
a calendar entry to look at orphans monthly. I'm glad to have you co-maintaining, if
you get elected, however. I'm a hardcore user of znc as well.

Good luck,
Giancarlo Razzolini