[aur-general] Taking over Discord-PTB

Morgan Adamiec morganamilo at gmail.com
Tue May 1 06:38:38 UTC 2018

Hi, a week ago i submitted an orphan request for Discord-PTB
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/discord-ptb/. It finally got
accepted but the co-maintainer 'discordapp' got set as the maintainer
so I can not adopt this package.

As far as I know 'discordapp' is an account owned by one of the
Discord devs, I believe it's just there in case they need it, the
account does not seem to actively do anything nor reply to comments.

I would hate to wait another week for an orphan request to go through,
is there a way this could be bypassed as I did just wait a week?