[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

Mark Weiman mark.weiman at markzz.com
Sun Nov 4 02:57:39 UTC 2018

On Sat, 2018-11-03 at 22:49 -0400, shoober420 via aur-general wrote:
> Regardless of my past, I still haven’t been given a reason to being
> rejected for maintaining “sdl2-hg”, when I have a PKGBUILD ready to
> upload.
> I have a lot of AUR packages to contribute, and its being halted by
> misunderstandings of my humor. I can argue me being banned from the
> forums
> were misunderstandings as well.

Please bottom post on these mailing lists as per the rules on the Wiki.

You can argue all you want. The reason your requests were rejected is
that the TU that handled your requests just simply did not see it fit
to accept them. That's all the reason they need. You spamming requests
of a similar nature just will not help.

I also think that if your "humor" is what's causing issues here, you
should refrain from it.

Mark