[aur-general] Account Suspended, No Reason Given

shoober420 shoober420 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 08:14:41 UTC 2018

There were so many ways, you could have went about this, that would
have resolved this, instead of denying my request, and not giving a
reason. If you would have discussed this with me, instead of just
denying my request and suspending my account, you would have figured
out I did actually try to contact him a long time ago.

And as I said before, the comment from "Teteros on 2018-10-14 16:41",
which is over two weeks ago, further proves that the package needed
maintainership, and was outdated. I felt because of the comment from
"Teteros", the fact I flagged the "lib32-sdl2-hg" package over half a
year ago who is maintained by this same person who has gone missing,
and just plain common sense by comparing the sdl2 package from the
official repos, one would automaticlaly assume, "hey, this dude is
right, it is outdated and he even has a PKGBUILD ready to upload".

Seriously guys...