[aur-general] On TU application, TU participation and community/ package quality

Sébastien Luttringer seblu at seblu.net
Thu Nov 29 03:27:44 UTC 2018

On Wed, 2018-11-28 at 20:10 +0100, Robin Broda via aur-general wrote:
> Plenty TUs appear to agree with most things said here, both on the ml and in our top-secret irc channel - however, some have raised issues with part of the suggestions which makes me wonder how we should approach this to reach consensus.
Lot of questions asked, few answered. Like those in my mail.
New side proposals was suggestion by several people, I don't know how you can
see who is agreeing on what.

> I feel like maybe if we split up each point and have a vote for each of them, we could figure out what exactly the others from the team are looking for - without blocking some of the proposals here by batching them up with the ones that weren't so well received.
Split will also help to understand the potential benefit of each change and if
there is a real problem behind.

Regards,

Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer