[aur-general] Greetings and Documentation Proposals

Brett Cornwall aur at i--b.com
Sun Oct 7 15:41:41 UTC 2018

Hello, fellow Archers. My name is Brett and I've been making PKGBUILDs
for the AUR for some time under the moniker 'Ainola'. A number of these
packages have been kindly pulled into [community] by David Runge. I've
since had a desire to get some of my other packages into [community], so
I'm interested in working towards getting TU status. I'm also involved
in the LibreOffice community (I just got back from the conference in
Albania).

David has been kind enough to give suggestions to my current packages;
I'd love to nab some other packages throughout the AUR, improve them,
and get them included in the repositories for mass consumption.

I would also like to improve the documentation for the devtools: There
are no manpages, /usr/share/docs/ items, or wiki articles. Unless I'm
mistaken it appears that the only documentation that currently exists is
just invoking the program with -h. I'd like to fix that. :)