[aur-general] Greetings and Documentation Proposals

Brett Cornwall brett at i--b.com
Tue Oct 9 03:44:50 UTC 2018

On 10/09/18 01:09am, David Runge wrote:
>On 2018-10-07 20:06:47 (+0200), David Runge wrote:
>> I hereby ACK my sponsorship!
>>
>> Let the discussion begin :-)
>As there has been quite a misunderstanding on my side, regarding when
>and how Brett wanted to apply to become a TU, please disregard my last
>e-mail. (I should stop replying to mails on my phone, when only
>half-awake).
>
>In case he does apply in the future though, I'd be happy to be the
>sponsor.

I can happily apply right now :)

As I said earlier in the thread, I'm interested in raising the general
availability of packages for the average Archer. I'm also interested in
helping David out with some of the pro audio packages - there are a lot
of them! My first migration over to arch was slowed because the tools
that I wanted (namely csound) was non-functional (Speps had started to
disappear at that time, IIRC). It's great to see csound (and by
extension, qutecsound) availability into [community]!

Vote for me and we can make the world a better place [1].

[1] https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRUAJVKlUZQ

(Did I do it right?)