[aur-general] TU Membership Application

Brett Cornwall brett at i--b.com
Thu Oct 25 14:26:11 UTC 2018

I am being sponsored by dvzrv.

I've been working in the AUR since 2014 as 'Ainola'. I've had a few of
my packages adopted into [community], such as gnome-mpv, csound, and
qutecsound (the latter two being adopted by dvzrv).

I am also an active contributor to the LibreOffice infrastructure team.

I would like to get valuable tools promoted into [community], such as
residualvm or the 'pass' plasmoid (after prodding upstream to have a
formal release). Other packages that I do not maintain in the AUR would
be ripe for picking as well, such as sc-controller or ttf-lato. I would
also work with dvzrv on maintaining pro-audio packages, many of which
were abandoned when SpepS left.