[aur-general] TU Application - Konstantin Gizdov

Baptiste Jonglez baptiste at bitsofnetworks.org
Sun Oct 28 18:42:31 UTC 2018

On 28-10-18, Eli Schwartz via aur-general wrote:
> (endless rambling)

Can we please stop this futile bike-shedding exercise?  It does little
outside of discrediting you and the Arch community as a whole.

I already said so in previous discussions, but I am still dismayed at your
and Doug's tendency to aggressively gang up on anybody crossing your way,
assuming from the start that they are lying bastards with devious motives,
without ever questioning your own assumptions or actions.  You desperately
want to always be right and to always have the final word, but I'm sorry
to say that life does not work this way.

Regarding the TU application itself, the discussion period is nearly over.
Since the bylaws mention that the period lasts 14 "full days", I will open
the vote tomorrow morning.

Baptiste