[aur-general] Questions about some of my packages being adopted in [community]

Daniel Capella polycitizen at gmail.com
Sat Sep 29 20:41:11 UTC 2018

On Sat, Sep 29, 2018 at 7:57 PM Konstantin Gizdov <arch at kge.pw> wrote:

>  - How can I effectively communicate the nuts & bolts to the new
> maintenaners so to say, to make sure users still get what's expected?

There's precedence for maintainers of specialized software in the AUR to be
sponsored to become a Trusted User (though it seems there's a preexisting
relationship?).

>  - Is there anything I can do if new packages do not meet what the
> original

intention was - apart from making a conflicting AUR package?

The other option would be to host your own repo for these packages.

--
Best,
polyzen