[aur-general] kodi-devel-bin

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Mon Aug 12 18:54:09 UTC 2019

On 8/12/19 2:48 PM, Paul Finkelshteyn wrote:
> Of course my comment in there! Here it is:
> https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/kodi-devel-bin#comment-703544

Ugh, I'm sorry and I completely apologize. I totally misread that
comment and may have only registered the first half.

Maybe you could provide a bit more explanation, highlight what I said
here about kodi-devel-bin vs kodi-bin-devel? Then we can wait for the
maintainer to respond (it's only been three days, so he might not have
noticed yet), and play it by ear from there.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User