[aur-general] Retiring my account, orphaning some packages.

Aniket Pradhan aniket17133 at iiitd.ac.in
Wed Aug 14 08:40:11 UTC 2019

Hello everyone!

I am writing this mail with a sad heart. I have to shift to some other
distro now, and hence would be unable to maintain the few packages that I
am doing now.

I would request the interested people to have a look at my profile [1]
which states the packages I am maintaining currently. If you want to
maintain/adopt some package, shoot an e-mail in the same thread (no
personal e-mails would be considered). I will be orphaning all the packages
from the next week, and hence would be really pleased if most of them get
adopted before that.

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&K=major

--
Thanks