[aur-general] request for action on orphan request

Joel Shapiro jshapiro at nvidia.com
Fri Aug 16 20:15:34 UTC 2019

Hi all,

I (jshap[1]) put in a request on `nvidia-docker`[2] for it to be orphaned 2 weeks ago and seeing as some reasonable time has gone by I'd like to ask that the request be granted.
It is preventing me from being able to delete a dead package[3].

Thanks,
Joel

[1]: https://aur.archlinux.org/account/jshap
[2]: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/nvidia-docker/