[aur-general] TU membership application

Jean Lucas jean at 4ray.co
Tue Aug 20 16:16:51 UTC 2019

On Tue, 2019-08-20 at 11:01 +0200, Bert Peters via aur-general wrote:
> Hi Jean Lucas,
>
> I've been reading your TU application and I wish you the best of
> luck.
> However, I can't seem to find the GPG key you're using on any
> keyservers. Did you happen to forget to submit it somewhere?
>
> Best,
>
> Bert.

Hi Bert, and thank you!

My (latest) key can be found at
https://keys.openpgp.org/search?q=jean%404ray.co and
https://pool.sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?search=jean%404ray.co&fingerprint=on&op=vindex
(as well as the servers SKS Keyservers gossips with).

On SKS Keyservers, I had originally submitted 2 keys in 2015, and
they've both since been revoked. So my latest, active key has
fingerprint 553C C0A1 134A 2E77 145B  E12D 7416 2644 B297 6F6C, as
posted on my AUR profile at https://aur.archlinux.org/account/flacks/.

Best regards,
Jean