[aur-general] Retiring AUR account formally, requesting maintainers/comaintainers

Sapphira Armageddos shadowkyogre.public at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 20:44:36 UTC 2019

Hi everyone,

Firstly, I'd like to apologize to all the people who've been waiting on
support requests that I haven't been able to follow up on. I should've made
the circumstances of my situation clearer to the people that depended on me.

Secondly, hopping back into packaging in is turning out to be a lot harder
than I thought.

It's been two years at my new job. While my schedule doesn't use up a lot
of the week, it does leave me tired to the point where I can't support as
many people (or packages) as I'd like to. Additional stressors from other
parts of life made it hard to keep up with prior activity I maintained
before. Finally, there's the communication gaps that happened from needing
to reconfigure email clients on both desktop and phone.

Thus, it'd be best to orphan the packages so they can find new homes. Or
request co-maintainers for packages where I have written code for upstream,
but don't know who to contact to check for willing packagers.

Of the packages I want to be co-maintained, the Compiz-Reloaded packages
are the highest priority in finding a new maintainer. Those are pretty
popular, and I still use those myself everyday.

If there's a package you'd like to adopt or co-maintain, please let me know.

Full listing of packages is here::
https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?O=0&SeB=m&K=ShadowKyogre&outdated=&SB=n&SO=a&PP=50&do_Search=Go

Best regards,
ShadowKyogre