[aur-general] Dropping official gitlab packages

Karol Babioch karol at babioch.de
Wed Dec 25 22:36:33 UTC 2019

Hi,

Am 25.12.19 um 23:31 schrieb Sven-Hendrik Haase:
> We don't really have any system for communication for things like that
> in place except for this mailing list. What other mechanism do you imagine?

Announcing this on main site as dedicated news entry is probably
overkill? At least it would get some attention and potentially some new
maintainer could be found this way ;-)?

Not sure how many people are using those packages, but this is seriously
disruptive. Anyone running on this, would probably appreciate to be
aware of the situation ...

Best regards,
Karol Babioch