[aur-general] Trusted user application: Drew DeVault

Drew DeVault sir at cmpwn.com
Sun Feb 24 23:24:59 UTC 2019

Hiya! Jerome convinced me to finally apply for TU, and Sven-Hendrik
agreed to co-sponsor my application (both Cc'd).

I'm a generalist that works on free software full time. I maintain the
following AUR packages:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/?SeB=m&K=sircmpwn

I also maintain a third-party Arch repo and oversee some automation for
helping to build and publish new packages:

https://git.sr.ht/~sircmpwn/sr.ht-pkgbuilds

I'm also the upstream maintainer for several packages in community,
including wlroots, sway, and scdoc; and I maintain numerous packages for
Alpine Linux as well. I maintain many other free software projects,
most notably sourcehut, and I also contribute to many projects
maintained by others as well.

I think Jerome has been hoping for some relief from the packages I
maintain the upstream for, so I may start by relieving that burden. I'd
also like to move the samuari package into community, and likely some
of the Python packages from my third-party repository as well.

Outside of packaging, I have also been doing some exploratory work that
I hope will lead to finally moving Arch Linux from SVN to git.

As a long time fan and user of Arch Linux, I'm looking forward to the
chance to give back to the community. If anyone has any questions,
please let me know.

--
Drew DeVault