[aur-general] Trusted user application: Drew DeVault

Morten Linderud foxboron at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 25 08:46:51 UTC 2019

On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 06:40:13PM -0700, Brett Cornwall via aur-general wrote:
> Here's a PKGBUILD review:

Some additional points!

> ## madonctl
* This package needs to drop `go get` as we have vendored deps.

> ## python-activipy-git
* "v" should be removed from the pkgver as we are dealing with versioned tags.

> ## vgo-git
* This package has support for go modules. So it can drop all of the voodoo it
  is currently doing.

## python-asyncio_redis
* I'm a bit unsure what 2 clause BSD is traditionally called. But it's not `2
  clause BSD`. After some searching from the repos it seems like `BSD` should be
  enough(?)

Also want to stress the lack of MIT license being places in
`/usr/share/licenses/`, along with source not currently enforcing shared
SRCDEST as Brett pointerd out.

Else the review from Brett seems decent :) Great work.

--
Morten Linderud
PGP: 9C02FF419FECBE16