[aur-general] Trusted user application: Drew DeVault
Chris.Rebischke at archlinux.org
Mon Feb 25 17:21:37 UTC 2019
On Sun, Feb 24, 2019 at 06:24:59PM -0500, Discussion about the Arch User Repository (AUR) wrote:
> Hiya! Jerome convinced me to finally apply for TU, and Sven-Hendrik
> agreed to co-sponsor my application (both Cc'd).
> As a long time fan and user of Arch Linux, I'm looking forward to the
> chance to give back to the community. If anyone has any questions,
> please let me know.
> Drew DeVault
I have a few questions to you:
1. Can you describe in a few sentences how you build your packages for
the AUR and for your own repository?
2. How do you keep track of updates of upstream software? Do you use a
specific software for it? Which one?
3. Do you plan to socialize with the community? If yes: on which
plattforms? If no: why?
4. What do you like about Arch Linux at most? What do you hate about it?
(You can be open here, I will not judge ^___^)
5. Are you willing to attend real-life meetups on conferences like
FrosCon, CCC, etc?
6. Do you have any experience with security?
7. A user opens a bug report, where the user reports a security
vulnerability in one of your packages. The security vulnerability is
unknown and seems to be a 0-day. How do you react?
Thats all from me. Thanks for your hard work with sway btw :)
chris / shibumi
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the aur-general