[aur-general] Maintainership for gnudatalanguage

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Tue Jan 8 15:43:34 UTC 2019

On 1/8/19 10:27 AM, Jan Kohnert wrote:
> Hey there,
>
> I'd like to contribute and maintain the orphaned package [1]. Reading through
> the docs, I found, I should contact this list for doing so.
>
> What do I need to do to get in? Any docs/contacts to consider?
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> [1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/gnudatalanguage/

For general guidance on uploading packages, the authentication process
is discussed at
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_User_Repository#Sharing_and_maintaining_packages

There are no requirements merely to join, just a willingness to help :)
and a respect for the Rules of Submission.
Any orphaned package is free to all takers.

If you have any questions about whether a given software is suitable to
be added to the AUR, or questions about writing the PKGBUILD in order to
do so, then you are warmly welcomed to contact this list for advice on a
case-by-case basis.

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User