[aur-general] TU application_R: Metal A-wing (a-wing)

Metal A-wing 1 at 233.email
Wed Jan 9 16:20:55 UTC 2019

On Tue Jan 8 20:19:43 UTC 2019, David Runge wrote:
> > I'm sorry, my last application was bad a few days ago.
> Not so easy for reviews, if you're applying between Christmas and New
> Years (lots of people are not home and/or busy hanging out with people
> then).
>
> > I am a Web Developer. uav cloud management system dev in UAV company.
> > (not DJI)
> Would you also be interested in improving the AUR, and website?
Oh. yes

> > In 2017, I started Archlinux
> That's not true! :-P
> https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Arch_Linux#History
Sorry: In 2017, I started using archlinux

> > About my involvement in Arch Linux, I have 11 packages on AUR [1].
> vrzvd 0.0.1 starting up...
>
> * electron-netease-cloud-music
>   * [x] electron-netease-cloud-music.sh: just call `/usr/bin/electron
>    /usr/lib/electron-netease-cloud-music/electron-netease-cloud-music.asar`
>    and remove the rest
>   * [ ] electron-netease-cloud-music.png: remove and download from upstream
>     if necessary
>   * [x] pkgdesc: clinet should be client
>   * [x] arch: not set! should be 'any'
>   * [x] license: should be 'GPL3' (see `pacman -Ql licenses`)
>   * [ ] depends: single quotes missing
??? What ?

>   * [ ] source_x86_64: should be source, don't upload binary data to the
>     AUR,
About source binary. Improve the build speed of AUR, Reduce makedependence
The result of the build is the same

>   * [x] md5sums_x86_64: should be md5sums
>   * [ ] prepare(): use gendesk to create the missing XDG desktop file
>     instead of adding it to the repository
>   * [ ] package(): cd to $srcdir is unnecessary, remove commented line
>     installing svg, asar should be called in prepare() to extract
>     LICENSE, LICENSE can be installed using 'install -t'

ruby-rails
  * ruby-actionable
  * ruby-activejob
  * ruby-activestorage

Upstream https://github.com/rails/rails Need split package ?

> > I also maintains 52 packages in the unofficial [archlinuxcn] repo [2].
> Unfortunately it's not easy to see which, only by contribution:
> https://github.com/archlinuxcn/repo/commit/e16a5eafc54f3b67c1805919a3b0af659f6ac701
> Do you have a list?

ruby-actioncable
flite1
acme.sh-git
ruby-actionmailer
annie
ruby-railties
hmcl
ruby-erubi
ruby-nokogiri
ruby-erubis
ruby-rack-test
ruby-activejob
ruby-minitest
ruby-i18n
electron-netease-cloud-music
ruby-rails
ruby-builder
i3lock-color
ruby-rails-dom-testing
ruby-coderay
ruby-rails-html-sanitizer
ruby-arel
ruby-websocket-extensions
ruby-activerecord
ruby-tzinfo
frps
ruby-actionview
ruby-crass
ruby-actionpack
ruby-loofah
python-hsaudiotag3k
caddy
ruby-sprockets-rails
qgroundcontrol
ruby-activemodel
ruby-thread_safe
frpc
ruby-websocket-driver
ruby-activesupport
ruby-bacon
ruby-method_source
ruby-activestorage
apm_planner
ruby-marcel
mattermost-desktop
polybar
ruby-pry
websocketd
ruby-hoe
ruby-globalid
ruby-sprockets
ruby-mimemagic

> > Many Web app rely on ruby-rails: mastodon, discourse, redmine,
> > gitlab(But. gitlab need special version), so I think packaging
> > ruby-rails will greatly benefit arch linux users to do development and
> > deployment on their favorite distro more easily.
> How do you plan on packaging ruby-rails? Would some of the gems
> maintained by you be part of the package or separate gems? I don't know
> too much about ruby and gems, which is why I'm asking ;-)
Separate gems, looks like debian ruby-rails

> What do you use to keep up-to-date with upstream releases?
Use lilac, nvchecker. Automatically detect updates every day