[aur-general] Account suspension

Gonçalo Pereira goncalo_pereira at outlook.pt
Sun Jan 13 23:16:27 UTC 2019

I got to agree sometimes I get angry for no reason and burst people all the way. I think I don't take AUR as serious I as should. But please look at the otherside of things I've been helping in quite some projects. I am the maintainer of ROS Melodic which is a widely used framework in Robotics and that has been giving me a lot of headakes since boost, ogre and gazebo are constantly breaking things with updates.

Hope you can take me back in the AUR community.
Again, I am sorry and will take AUR more seriously and calm.

Best Regards,
Gonçalo Pereira