[aur-general] Batch-Orphan announcement (337 packages) (was: Account suspension)

Anton T Johansson ln at tetov.se
Fri Jan 18 12:36:55 UTC 2019

‐‐‐‐‐‐‐ Original Message ‐‐‐‐‐‐‐
On Friday, January 18, 2019 1:25 PM, Gonçalo Pereira <goncalo_pereira at outlook.pt> wrote:

>However there is a beta release for the 4.0 version so I think it should be cleaner to get that version from git (the specific commit) since that integrates with the system and doesn't install a appimage introducing clutter. But the decision is yours to take.

I asked upstream about getting the beta release tagged on GitHub[1].
(The link might not work until my comment has been approved since
it's my first post on their forum.)

[1]: https://community.ultimaker.com/topic/25808-ultimaker-cura-a-new-interface/?do=findComment&comment=230681

Best regards,
Anton T Johansson