[aur-general] Away until January 31st

Chih-Hsuan Yen yan12125 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 14:17:04 UTC 2019

Felix Yan via aur-general 於 2019/1/30 下午8:12 寫道:
> On 2019/1/30 下午4:33, Jerome Leclanche wrote:
>> Due to more internet issues I have to extend this until Jan 4th.
>> Unfortunately this is coinciding with a new LXQt release, if someone
>> feels up to taking care of it…
>
> I have bumped the packages into [community-testing]. Let me know if I
> broke anything!

Thank you very much for the efforts Felix!

On the other hand, Jerome, do you mind if I co-maintain LXQt-related
packages? As another LXQt developer, I'm also interested in keeping
those Arch Linux packages in a good shape.

Best Regards,

Chih-Hsuan Yen