[aur-general] mesa-git / lib32-mesa-git need new maintainer

Lone_Wolf lonewolf at xs4all.nl
Fri May 3 13:38:59 UTC 2019

Hi,

Due to irreconcilable differences wrt mesa trunk packaging, I am
stepping down as the maintainer of those packages.

I hope someone will volunteer to take over these packages and there will
be a smooth transition.

The packages will keep depending on llvm trunk until I transfer
maintainership.

If no new maintainer comes forward, I will orphan these packages no
later than june 3 2019.

Since TUs have made very clear there's no room in AUR for mesa trunk
packages that match my views, I will take my versions elsewhere .

I have not yet decided whether I will keep maintaining my other aur
packages.

Lone_Wolf