[aur-general] Evolvotron app in AUR can't use correct distro libraries

Saverio Brancaccio saverio.brancaccio at gmail.com
Tue May 14 20:08:16 UTC 2019

Nothing to do... After one of the last Arch update in which massive changes
have been introduced with qt5 libs, qt4 removal and perhaps boost update,
I'm not able to compile and run Evolvotron anymore. Guys, what's happened?
Can you help please, trying to intall the package by yourself from AUR?
Hopefully reporting some info? Many thanks.