[aur-general] Dispute on thedarkmod-bin

george at rawlinson.net.nz george at rawlinson.net.nz
Mon Nov 25 00:19:29 UTC 2019

Judging by the comments on the packages’ page, your dispute has no valid basis to be escalated up to this mailing list.

Going by your previous interactions on various Arch related mailing lists, you come off as extremely aggressive and unwilling to accept other’s opinions. I had hoped that you may have just been having a bad day (or two), unfortunately with time, your interactions have been consistently unpleasant.

May I suggest that you take a break to perform some self introspection? I speak only for myself, but I think this kind of behaviour from you is inappropriate.