[aur-general] [PRQ#16805] Deletion Request for the-darkmod-tweaked

Jerome Leclanche jerome at leclan.ch
Tue Nov 26 14:42:48 UTC 2019

On Tue, Nov 26, 2019 at 3:28 PM Alberto Salvia Novella via aur-general <
aur-general at archlinux.org> wrote:

I've had quite enough of these emails. Eli's actions are nearly unanimously
supported by the other TUs. You've consistently behaved inappropriately in
mailing lists, on the forums and you've several times tried shipping
dangerous code to users.

You've tested everyone's patience and you're now out of time. I'm honestly
surprised you're not banned from the ML (yet?).

Move on.

J. Leclanche