[aur-general] TU removal: Ray Rashif

David Runge dave at sleepmap.de
Tue Oct 8 14:19:38 UTC 2019

Hey Giancarlo,

On 2019-10-08 10:41:44 (-0300), Giancarlo Razzolini via aur-general wrote:
> I believe that the discussion period for removal by inactivity is 3
> days, not 7.  The voting period is 5 days.
Correct, somehow I had the 'Removal of a TU' rules in mind when writing
the mail.

> Other than that, the current proposal is 119, but it has not ended
> yet.
True, I misinterpreted the 'Last vote' column.

> If, during the discussion period, Ray ends up voting on that one,
> we'll have to stop this process.
How so? Not only are all three points matching, but also is voting (as
far as I understand the bylaws) specifically excluded as required action
(so we don't just have voters but no doers) in the first half of the
statement.
The first half of the statement is therefore true, no matter if Ray
votes or not.

Bests,
David

--