[aur-general] TU resignation - Lukas Jirkovsky (stativ)

Lukas Jirkovsky l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 16:06:31 UTC 2019

Hello everyone,

after much time I've finally came to admit to myself that I can no
longer fulfill my duties as a trusted user the way Arch Linux deserves.
While I still manage to update the packages I actively use, such as
rawtherapee, I can no longer keep up with other packages and updates
often come late. I've given up on other duties such as keeping AUR clean
already. I'm very sorry for that, but time has come for me to pack.

Arch Linux community is one of the best communities out there and it was
a great pleasure to be part of the team. I still love Arch Linux very
much and it's surely going to be my distro of choice for time to come.

Lot of you were very helpful with keeping the more complicated packages
up to date already. A stellar example is
intellij-idea-community-edition, which is now thanks to Maxime built
from sources.

The packages left that I'm still listed as a sole maintainer doesn't get
updates too often and are fairly trivial to update. Though I guess some
of them can be safely dropped without anyone noticing (I'm looking at
you, gimp plugin packages).

So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish,
Lukas