[aur-general] TU resignation - Lukas Jirkovsky (stativ)

Santiago Torres-Arias santiago at archlinux.org
Fri Oct 11 19:10:41 UTC 2019

On Fri, Oct 11, 2019 at 06:06:31PM +0200, Lukas Jirkovsky via aur-general wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> [SNIP]
>
> So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish,
> Lukas

Hi Lukas,

I don't think I ever had a chance to meet you, but I feel that parting
ways amicably is a comendable decision, and one that's never easy to
make. It's never easy to find a good line between what you *want* to do
and what you have the *bandwidth* for. I've been there several times
myself.

Again, speaking for myself, if you ever want to engage with the
community again, I'll be happy to hear from you.

Thanks,
-Santiago.